Being a man is demanding.
Being a good man is sacrificial.
Being a great man? Well, that's the stuff of legends.
The Manly Accountability group is a simple group of manly, burly, masculine men of all walks of life who are after one thing.
Whether you are looking to:
- Start a business.
- Clean up your diet.
- Begin a weightlifting routine.
- Go on more date nights with your wife.
- Be more intentional while hanging out with your kids.
The Manly Accountability Group can help you reach your goals.
How can an Accountability group help me?
Well, that's the power of accountability. And you will be holding yourself to a high standard while working towards your goals with brothers by your side.
What do I get?
- FIRST 10 MEMBERS: Access to The Spirited Man's - How to Land Your First 1000 Twitter Followers - For Free. Value ($29)
- Direct access to The Spirited Man.
- Access to a group of driven and determined men committed to improving their health, wealth, families, and themselves.
- Daily encouragement and check-ins.
- Bonus content: TBA
Here's how it works.
- Sign up for the group.
- Get access to The Manly Accountability Discord Server.
- Choose ONE goal to smash for the month.
- Post your goal in the Monthly Goals channel.
- Show up daily and post a progress report of your day.
- Get help and encourage others on a similar journey of becoming a better man.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why Should I Pay For This?
Good question. The answer is simple - you don't have to.
If you want to form an accountability group with a couple of friends, great! That will work just fine.
However, in our experience, when you financially commit to a program, course, or group, you are more committed and motivated to stay on the course and reach your goals.If you value your goals, this can be seen as a small investment to help you achieve them.
Plus, a cup of sugary coffee costs more than this.
- Who is the group for?Any man looking to improve his life and reach his goals. However, this group is for you if you are a father in your 20s, 30s, 40s, or 50s.
- How Much Does the Group Cost?
Not too expensive to be unreasonable but not too cheap to make it a worthless commitment.
The group's price is set to be affordable so that all men have a chance to be part of it.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
Cancel your subscription at any time. No contracts, no locked-in terms. If this group isn't serving you, you are free to leave - anytime.
Access to The Manly Accountability Group
- Access to The Manly Accountability Group
- Size566 KB
- Length1 page